Fire TV Stick is a wonderful tool that Amazon created in order to let you stream or download media content directly to your smarTV. This device will be used to link your HDTV through HDMI port and works a TV remote. Then, if you have all this available with the Amazon Fire TV Stick, why would you bother with trying to install Showbox on Firestick or Fire TV?
The answer is simple, while Amazon created that awesome gadget, they, of course, they want to remunerate from it so, to be able to access the content, you need to pay a subscription. But do you really want to pay for content that you can obtain for FREE? If the answer is “no”, then follow this guide and you’ll enjoy all your favorite movies, series etc without paying, only by install Showbox on the Firestick TV.
Download ShowBox on Firestick/Fire TV
Step 1: Run the Firestick
- The first thing to do is initiate the Amazon Fire TV Stick and get into the options, the sliding right you will find the “settings” option, tap on it. You’ll get a new menu where the option “Device” is displayed, hit on it.
Step 2: Developer options
- Once you’ve clicked on “device” select the “developer options”. Hit on “ADB debugging” so everyone in your network is allowed to install an app. (only click if your network is safe).
Step 3: Apps from unknown source
- In order to install Showbox on Firestick, it’s necessary to allow “application from unknown source” but do it only if you’ve downloaded a safe Showbox APK. Once the “warning” sign appears, read the terms and hit “Ok”.
Step 4: ES file explorer
- Go back to the menu and hit “search” then type “ES” or “Es File Explorer”. A list will be displayed where you can find “Official Version” tap on it to install and then launch the app.
- Once on the ES Main Menu, select the option “Favorites”. Hit “Add” to create a new favorite file and name it “Showbox”. And then enter this link: https://www.showboxtips.com/ShowBox.apk at the path location. There’s where we’re going to download Showbox on Firestick. Lastly, hit the “Add” option.
Step 5: Downloading and installing Showbox on Firestick
- After you do that, hit the “Showbox” bookmark to install Showbox on Amazon Fire TV Stick. Click download and wait for it to finish. Once it’s done, go to the “Download” folder and click on the Showbox icon to install it.
Step 6: Enjoy Showbox App on Fire TV Stick
Once you’ve installed Showbox on Firestick, you just have to initiate it and you’ll be able to see all the content you want in your SmarTV. Sadly it won’t still work to use it as a remote, but that guide comes in another tutorial!