ShowBox App for Roku TV is the best combination you can ever get to experience unlimited entertainment. With this, you will be able to enjoy top of the line content through different streaming channels by being connected to the internet. If this is something that you want to try, it is important to know the steps on how to download and install ShowBox on Roku TV.
What is ShowBox?
ShowBox is a special type of entertainment application which offers its users an extensive selection of HD movies that can be watched for free. This free Android app lets you stream unlimited movies and TV programs.
ShowBox offers HD resolution movies that you get to watch right in the comforts of your home. This app comes with an excellent search tool feature which is very useful when you are trying to look for your favorite HD films. This also gives you the chance to download ShowBox movies that you can watch offline.
Features of ShowBox on Roku TV
ShowBox App provides advanced features for the users. These include the following:
- Roku can give you access to authenticated channels, free channels, rent-on-buy channels, and subscription channels.
- Roku users can also cherry-pick their preferred content by simply entering the name of the actor or director or the title with the use of Roku TV remote.
- Users can watch as much as 140 plus sports channels including NFL, WatchESPN, Fox Sports, NBA, and so much more.
- The streaming player itself will inform you if you can get the digital content for free or you can rent it for a fee.
Steps to Install ShowBox on Roku TV
- Verify first that your Roku TV and smartphone are connected to the same WiFi network. This is the very first thing you have to do when you access a dual-band wireless router.
- Open Roku TV.
- Turn on option for Screen Mirror.
- This will then establish a connection between your smartphone and Roku TV.
- Open the Navigation Panel on Roku TV and search for the tab that says Cast Feature.
- Setup Cast interface similar to a Bluetooth connection.
- Wait for several minutes until you find the Roku TV device so that you can pair it.
- Your Android home screen will then be displayed on Roku TV.
- Lastly, launch the ShowBox app on your Android smartphone so that you can stream all your favorite TV shows and movies with high definition quality.
Steps to Cast ShowBox Movies on Roku TV
- First, make sure that you have enabled the streaming of digital content that you can find in Roku settings.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Click on the System tab.
- You will then see the Screen Mirroring option.
- Enable this feature.
- You will now be able to mirror whatever you got on your Android smartphone, tablet, or PC/Laptop directly on your TV screen.