If you’re looking for the best experience in home streaming then you must be already a Kodi user taking your smarTV to its maximum potential. But when talking about content, do really Kodi apps match the needs for an ultimate collection? Your answer will probably be “no” if that’s so, then you are in the right place to find the perfect app for finding all your favorite media content. We’re talking about the Add-On Showbox on Kodi.
How To Download ShowBox on Kodi/XBMC Software
With this addition to your smart system Kodi, you’ll never watch movies and tv shows the same way. As installing the Add-on Showbox for Kodi is a little bit complicated, we recommend you follow the steps very carefully:
Installing Showbox on Kodi Add-on
- Initiate Kodi.
- Go to menu and click “System”.
- Then click “File Manager” and hit “none” on the Add Source button.
- Type exactly this URL: http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml. Click “Done”.
- Pick an easy name for the connection so that you can remember later. Click “Ok”.
- Go back to the “System” menu and click “Add-Ons”.
- Choose the option “install from Zip File” and select the source name you previously created.
- Select the file: Repository.MDRepo-x.x.x.zip to enable the Add-on.
- Go back to the “System” menu once again. Get “Add-ons” or “install from repository”.
- After that, select “Mucky Ducks Repo (MDRepo)” and next “video Add-on”.
- Choose “Showbox App” and tap “install”.
If you follow every step, you’ll be able to enjoy Showbox on Kodi in less than 10 minutes for totally NO COST.
It’s important to remember that you need to download the Showbox app manually from its APK file because it’s not available in official stores such as Google Play Store or iStore.
- Do you have a personal computer with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac, use this link and get the app on your PC device.
Using Showbox App on Kodi
The only inconvenient on installing Showbox on Kodi is that the great and friendly interface that characterizes the app will not be available. Nevertheless, the app works in exactly the same way, only you won’t be able to see posters in the same way you’d do with an Android device or the likes.
To play any media content you only have to select the name of that content and after the player options appear, select the one you want to play your favorite movie, series or tv show. Automatically, the video will start running and you’ll be able to enjoy you Showbox updated version app on Kodi.